Is there any possible way to lose 15 pounds before summer?
I need to lose 15 pounds before summer. especially on my theighs and lovehandles. any suggestions? please dont say any advertisment. thank you.
weight loss cardiff answers:
Yes you can, I am over 50 and discovered the secret in burning fat and permanently losing all my unwanted fat!
Here are some of my secrets that really work!
1) Stay away from “Junk” Foods: Sugar and processed foods are horrible if you are trying to burn fat off your body. White Flour, Wheat, and Dairy, may not consider junk, but you will also struggle losing weight eating these types of foods. Just by eliminating these foods alone (until you get rid of all your unwanted fat), you will automatically see a drastic drop in weight and will instantly feel more energetic throughout the day. (I know, those ingredients are in every food we like eating, but just try eliminating them for a couple weeks and you will be shocked on how much weight you will lose. )
The best diet is going to be one that you can stick to (for more than just a week), one that includes delicious food and one you are happy with, not to mention one that you can maintain for a lifetime. Find the healthy foods you enjoy and get creative with those. I have found an incredible amount of delicious food options at http://www.immunesystemremedies.com/weight-loss-ecourse.html
The best fat burning diet is simple, and focuses on whole, natural foods such as fruits and vegetables, raw nuts, slightly more protein than usual, and sources of healthy fats.
One of the most important things you need to do is simply eat fewer calories than you need and you should always focus on improving the quality of your diet, so eat more fruits and vegetables and raw nuts.
2) Increase Your Metabolism with the right kind of exercise: The fastest and most efficient way to rev up your metabolism, burn fat faster, and develop lifelong health and fitness is to add lean muscle to your body through resistance training. (i.e. Weight lifting) When you add lean muscle to your body you’ll be literally turning your body into a fat burning machine!
Incorporate both a good strength training routine and interval cardio routine to your workout regimen. Don’t just do one all the time. Your body needs muscle to keep your metabolism high, and it also needs cardio to keep your heart strong, so find a good balance between the two. Incorporate a strength training and cardio routine that focuses on whole body movements. Keep your body moving through the whole resistant and interval training workout and you’ll accelerate the fat burning process more quickly.
3) Only drink water, NOTHING else! Eliminating all sugar drinks, “diet” drinks and sodas will automatically cause a dramatic weight loss.
Water assists the liver in converting stored fat into usable energy, which is vital to permanent weight loss. But when the body is dehydrated, fat cells get “rubbery” and cannot be easily metabolized. This means that it’s harder to lose when you don’t drink your water.
Increasing water intake naturally speeds up metabolism and allows the body to better assimilate nutrients from the foods and nutritional supplements we consume.
Water is also natural appetite suppressant, so if you get hungry, did some water.
Drink a minimum of 1/2 of your bodyweight in ounces of water each day (ex. If you weigh 200 lbs, you need to drink 100 ounces) to really see the fat fall off.
4) Do not go hungry nor Starve yourself
Another very common mistake I see is people starving themselves in an effort to lose weight quickly. The truth is you do not need to feel hunger in order to effectively lose weight. Actually, the contrary is true. You must Eat consistently throughout the day and give your body enough nourishment (good nourishment, that is) in order to see weight loss results. Make sure to feed your body consistently throughout the day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all important but so are snacks in between. Munching on things like raw nuts, fresh fruits and healthy trail mixes can really keep you from experiencing any hunger throughout the day and help control any cravings that may come up.
5) Add lemon to your water. Lemon is a wonderful detoxifier to the liver. And since the liver is your “fat burning” organ, we want it always working at optimum. Keep your liver squeeky clean, by not only eliminating processed foods and toxic substances from your eating plan but also by giving it a good cleaning with some fresh lemon. You can also add some cayenne pepper to your drink as well and that will help to get your bowels moving (if the food is not finding its way out, weight loss will be much slower).
6) Eat your fruit servings before 4pm. Again, another wonderful food group that I am in no way saying is “bad” but you may see increased fat loss results by eating your fruit with breakfast, mid morning snack and lunch and then sticking to veggies for your mid afternoon snack and dinner. Raw carrots and peppers are great with almond butter in the afternoon and a piece of steak or salmon over sautéed greens and a side salad is a great dinner. You will then sti
How many calories should a 5’9, 23 year old man consume? Concerned about boyfriend?
How many calories should a 5’9, 23 year old man consume? My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost five months wants to lose weight. He eats one meal a day or sometimes nothing at all. I’m concerned about him. I used to have an eating disorder, too, when I was 14.
weight loss cardiff answers:
Well, it depends upon his activity level and overall fitness level, but I can assure you that eating one or zero meals per day will not help him lose weight, and may make him pretty sick. In fact, the body needs fuel to burn calories and that fuel comes in the form of, you guessed it, CALORIES! So, he is defintely eating too little to efficiently burn calories and lose weight. Think about it: You wouldn’t let your car go without gas, would you? It would break down if its tank was empty. Well, the same goes for the human body because IT will break down as well if it is not properly feuled, yet people seem to care more about their cars getting properly nurished than their own bodies.
A body that is malnurished or has entered starvation will lose weight because it is effectively wasting away and feeding off of itself. However, in order to lose weight in a healthy way, you need to actually eat MORE, but in a nutritious way.
Your boyfriend needs to see what his over fitness goals are and then eat accordingly. I can sit here and say what a healthy diet is, but that is subject to his fitness desires. You can easily find out what TYPES of food he should be eating based on what he hopes to achieve.
That said, a 23 year old man can easily comsume upwards of 2,500 calories per day. The 2,000 calorie diet is an approximate guideline for most adults, but a 23-year old still has a pretty fast metabolism and if he is somewhat active (gym, sports, etc), then he actually needs more calories. Just make sure the calories don’t come from cheeseburgers (at least not too often), but from healthier, less fattening foods, and he should lose some weight.
What are good excersizes to burn a lot of calories and fat?
I have been doing the treadmill each night on 5 miles per hour for 40-60 minutes. I don’t know if it is working effectively to get the fat off my stomach and thighs. Are their easy ways to get rid of belly, leg, and arm flab. I’m not fat but it’s still a bit jiggly. I need to know ways to lose and burn calories effectively and easily! HELP!
weight loss cardiff answers:
Jogging an hour a day is a good thing and burns a substantial number of calories, but its not going to remake your body overnight, and its not enough all by itself to make much difference in your weight. You still need to watch the food intake.
If you want to lose weight via exercise without counting calories, you’ll need to double or triple your training volume (time spent exercising)
P.S. There is no way to target fat on specific parts of your body. Fat is stored fuel and gets used up more or less evenly from all over.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers