Ok, so I’m about 5’3/ 5’4 and I weigh on average 104 ILs I dont know if this is normal but I feel like I really need to lose some weight. I refuse to stop eating ’cause I love food but I think I need to cut down and start losing some weight. Has anyone any suggestions on how I can lose weight FAST and quite easily? Thank you! x
weight loss cardiff answers:
Here are a few tips:
1. You MUST exercise if you want to lose weight and keep it off, so do something every day, even if it’s just a 15-minute walk around the neighborhood. Don’t say you don’t have time for exercise; you have to MAKE time. Yes, it takes time and effort, but you’re worth it, right?
2. Walk as much as you want, but don’t do cardio for more than 40 minutes at a time. If you do, you risk burning muscle instead of fat.
3. If you do strength training, use light weights and do lots of repetitions. That’ll really help you “tone up.”
4. Your diet will make you or break you. You have probably learned bad eating habits over time (most people do). That’s not your fault, but now you have to deal with it. Make a commitment to yourself to unlearn those bad habits and re-learn better habits.
5. Eat breakfast every day within an hour of getting up. People who don’t are 450% more likely to be overweight.
6. Eat six small meals or snacks per day instead of three squares per day or one big meal per day. Your body expends energy digesting your food, so eating smaller portions more often keeps your metabolism running high because you’re constantly digesting food.
7. Avoid these as much as possible:
— Trans fat (any type of partially or fully hydrogenated oil)
— High fructose corn syrup (soft drinks are LOADED with it)
— Fast food
— Junk food
— White sugar, white flour, white rice, white potatoes
— The deadly C’s (cookies, cakes, candy, chips, cola)
8. Build your diet around these trim-body-friendly foods:
— Nuts, any kind (almonds are best)
— Fresh vegetables (green is GREAT!!!)
— Dairy products (as long as they’re low-fat or non-fat)
— Lean meats (fish and poultry top the list)
— Olive oil
— Whole grain breads/cereals/pasta
— Fresh fruits (anything that ends in “berry” is a winner)
— Tea (green tea or black pekoe tea)
— Cold water or ice water (your body has to expend extra calories to heat it up)
9. Desserts and treats are the exception, not the rule. Having said that, however, (1) you can have a couple of pieces of chocolate every day – just don’t overdo, and (2) Allow yourself one “cheat meal” every week where you eat and drink whatever you want as long as you don’t gorge yourself. That’ll help keep you from feeling deprived and it’ll make it easier to stick with your new healthy eating plan.
Another How To Lose Weight Easily For A Teen question
Ok I am 15, im a male, i weigh around 265 but a month ago I weighed 280 and I just quit all of my sodas and all of that and I do exercise, I MMA train with my friends and I play basketball a good bit , play football at church and lift weights,but since I lost that 15 pounds I havent been losing that much more, Oh yea and I’m 6’2.
weight loss cardiff answers:
The best way to lose weight is really simple.
The number one rule is portion control! NEVER overeat. Only eat until you are satisfied, not full. Once you are full you’ve eaten too much.
Eat about 6 times a day in small, nutritious meals. Don’t eat processed foods! That includes pizzas, many cereals, boxed and canned items, ice cream, sweets, chips, etc.Keep up the good work with quitting soda pop! I stopped 4 years ago and I don’t miss it at all! I don’t miss the 15 pounds I dropped after stopping it either.
Eat fresh and whole foods. Fruits and Veggies are your best friends! There are many ways to make them fun to eat. You could put some peanut butter on a stick of celery or dip carrots into low-fat ranch.
Another thing: Don’t use condiments! Yes, sometimes you just want ketchup and mayo. And if you must, then use them in moderation. But vinegar and olive oil, and mustard are much healthier alternatives.
Eat whole grains! Don’t eat white flour. That includes white rice, white bread, pastries, cakes, etc. Go for brown rice, whole-wheat breads, and other whole grains.
Eat nuts and seeds! They are a very tasty alternative to chips. Popcorn, with light butter is also a very good chip alternative.
Drink plenty of water, get enough sleep, and think positive!
As for exercise, walk briskly for 30 minutes every day! Go swimming whenever you can. Do some mild weight training to build muscle.
Do these simple things and you’re on your way!
Here’s a summary:
1. Portion control. Never overeat.
2.Eat several small meals a day.
3.Don’t eat processed foods or drink soda.
4.Eat fresh, whole foods.
5. Drink plenty of water and get enough sleep.
6. Think positive!
7. Walk briskly for 30 minutes every day!
8. Go swimming!
9. Do mild weight training.
10. Go do it right now!
Check out these videos for some exercising at home. Do one of these quick 10 minute videos every day along with you walking, weight training or swimming!
This sounds weird but when you are exercising, wear plastic bags under your clothes to help you sweat more. It helps. Make sure you bathe after!
how can i easily lose weight *read*?
Okai i know you cant easily lose weight but i would like to know any tips you have on losing weight or thinkgs that also help lose weight. (some info about me) 5ft5, 16yrs old, 185lbs and im a girl xD i would want to know like tips you have, around how many calories i should be eating like 1,200calories i think O.o idk and just stuff (i dont know how to explain it but just some info and help would be great thanks for reading this)
weight loss cardiff answers:
When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.
If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which
will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow
underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet without
exercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. For
diet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food
after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on
your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If
you don’t eat wheat then you don’t eat all those sticky, fatty goey
cakes, you don’t eat junk food, and you don’t eat biscuits. But your
diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to
calculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,
start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is the
most efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight a
lot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,
disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to target
your problem areas for men and women. It’s not necessarily to become a
bodybuilder or even join a gym – a couple of dumbbells will help you
to target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).
Powered by Yahoo! Answers