does anyone have a good diet plan???
i am wanting to shed a few pounds quickly, anyone know of what a good diet and exercise plan???
what about more exercise plans
weight loss cardiff answers:
For a free customized diet and exercise plan go to
(click on free meal plans)
You answer a few questions and they give you a customized plan with recipes and everything. It’s free because the meal plans and recipes call for their products but of course you can substitute for store brands.
As far as the exercise goes they give you a schedule and you log on everyday and tell them if you did it or not.
A better place for a free personalized exercise plan is http://www.freetrainers.com
You enter some information and goals and they give you a free two week workout plan. If you want more than two weeks you have to pay; but you can just use the free two week plan over and over and make that your routine.
diet plan anyone…..??
hey can anyone give me a diet plan that really works?? I need to lose some lbs before xmas!!!!
weight loss cardiff answers:
The only diet plan that works is eating well and exercising. Stay away from all the “trendy diets.” These trendy diets are all cleverly schemed ways to reduce your calorie intake and what usually happens is that you get so sick of their food that you quit eating all together. This is NOT good.
When you starve yourself, your body breaks down the amino acids in your muscle and converts them into the compounds its needs to use glucose as energy. So, you begin to loose weight and you think the diet is working. But the diet is actually killing you. Have you ever found that when you lose that weight your are urinating a lot? That is because your body is getting rid of the Nitrogen that is found in the muscle’s amino acids it is breaking down. So your weight is going down, but you aren’t losing any fat or getting much smaller. Also, muscle tissue is what drives your metabolism, so if you lose your muscle tissue you are also losing your metabolism. Remember, muscle weighs more than fat.
The only way to lose weight and not kill yourself is to cut your calories and increase your exercise. Do something you like to do. Run, walk, ride a bike, etc. Eat healthy.
How to figure out how many calories you need to eat a day:
1- Take your weight and divide it by (2.2). This will give you your weight in kg. Then if you are a girl times it by 22 (guys multiply by 24). This is how many calories your body needs to stay alive (breathing, your heart rate, etc). Now I am guessing that you are a pretty sedentary person. So multiply that number by 1.3. This will give you how many calories you need to stay alive and move around every day. Now take that number and multiply it by 7. This will tell you how many calories you need in a week. Now you can figure out how many calories you need to cut back to lose weight.
2- You should not lose more than 2 lbs per week. If you are losing more than 2 lbs per week, you are probably losing muscle tissue and therefore actually slowing down your metabolism, not helping it.
You need to eat 3500 calories less than you need to lose 1 lb of fat. So take your total calories needed every week and subtract 3500 from it (7000 if you want to lose 2 lbs). Now divide that number by 7. This will give you how many calories you should eat per day. Now, you should NEVER EAT LESS THAN 1200 CALORIES PER DAY! This is just not healthy.
3- Exercise for 20-40 minutes a day. You want to build lean muscle mass, so do a lot of things that will build your muscle like lifting weights.
4- As you lose weight, you will need to redo steps 1-2 because your weight has gone down, so your amount of needed calories will decrease as well.
Tips to stay on your diet:
Eat a variety of foods, just watch your calories. This way you do not get sick of the diet. Plan your meals with a variety of LOW-CALORIE foods.
Make a shopping list, don’t shop on an empty diet.
Avoid alcohol. Alcohol is high in calories and low in nutrition.
Only weigh yourself once a week, in the morning. This way you are not freaking out the next morning when you haven’t lost 5 lbs.
Keep a daily record of what, where and how much you eat.
Avoid midnight snacking like the plague. You will still be alive in the morning.
Eat slowly. It takes your body 20 minutes to realize it is full. One way to do this is to put down your fork in between bites.
Only eat in one room of the house. That way your body is not conditioned to eat in the living room, bedroom, etc. You will only get hungry when you go into the kitchen.
Put your dinner on smaller plates so it will look like more food, and when you finish put your plate away so you are not tempted for seconds.
Eat regularly, in the same place (nowhere else), and smaller meals. This is so your body uses all the energy you put into and doesn’t store any as fat.
sample weekly weight loss diet plan?
i am looking for a diet plan for weight loss for at least a week..
weight loss cardiff answers:
A weekly diet plan is supposed to make your weight loss goal an easier task. Determination is a key when you really want things to happen. But if being on a diet is too much of a chore, then it will most likely be unsuccessful. To help you with that, you must be prepared with a “master plan” to lead you to a quick, workable, and healthier eating in so much as achieving your desired body weight.
When choosing a weekly diet plan, keep a few things in mind.
1. It helps best if you follow a seven-day diet plan that details every food that you should eat. Stick on it. This way you can also avoid eating the same food in two or three consecutive meals. Also, this will keep your body from plateauing by guessing on which type of meals you plan to eat.
2. Let’s say you’re already committed on losing weight fast. It will help you more if your diet is not only healthy but is also delicious, easy, and quick to prepare. Try different kinds of fruits and vegetables. Be creative and put a little twist in every meal. The cheaper it is the better.
3. It is important to keep it balanced with protein, carbohydrates, fiber, and good fat. You should consider a no calorie counting diet plan. Choose calorie rotation diet instead so that you won’t feel deprived or conscious every time you eat.
4. Allot an hour on your weekly diet plan everyday to exercise for fast weight improvements in your body. Do not forget to refill the lost water in your body by drinking at least eight (8) glasses of water a day.
5. Have a diet break once in every week. Your weekly diet plan should include a day for you to indulge on the foods that you want to eat. This will keep your body from plateauing and deprivation. After all, having it only once is not really bad at all.
6. You must always remember that you’re doing this in order to make you feel better and healthier. You should know that sudden change in your dietary intakes might confuse your body or lead to any vitamin or mineral deficiency. That is why it is also best that you have your dietician to help you with your weekly diet plan.
Hope it helps you in planning the good weight loss plan that suits you!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers