How can I lose weight easily and fastly?
I have football lifting and swimming for conditioning w/ the team right by my gf’s house and I need to lose weight?! Please help, but nothing with pills an stuuff..
weight loss cardiff answers:
Reduce your portions down and have 3-4 meals per day. Keep your carbs intake low and just move more. Just do a little bit more than your already doing. Its easy and I’ve done it. Your out put has to be more than your in put. Less calories and more action☺Eat foods that keep you full longer chicken and whole grains
How can I lose weight easily as a male teenager?
I am currently at 5-foot-5 and 157 pounds. I am a 15 year old teenage male looking to lose weight. I was generally an average, regular looking kid as a toddler and child, but soon realized in middle school I had a gained a little fat on me, developing a “gut” as you could say. It stuck with me all the way till now, but it’s gotten a little worse. Between now and September of ’06 I went from 115 to 150ish. I don’t like the way I look and I feel uncomfortable about it in public places. My doc said the main problem was going to bed right after I eat with little exercise and eating late at night. I’ve gotten slightly better about it but barely any improvements. I’ve tried using the ab lounge consistently but little improvements as well. I want to find out how to lose wait on my sides, belly button area etc. Any knowledgable or valid answers would REALLY help me out big time!
I seem to think it’s my lack of metabolism and not eating right. Ways to improve my metabolism if thats the case?
weight loss cardiff answers:
Being a 15 year old male, this is a very easy time to lose weight, as you are growing. My advice to you would be to not worry too much about your weight, and to slowly modify your diet, one step at a time. Like maybe decide to replace soda/juice with water, and nothing more. Then slowly add more things in. Most important is exercise. Go out and play! Find some kind of physical activity that you enjoy! Ride a bike, shoot hoops, find a sport you enjoy, dance (ha for some reason i don’t think you are a dancer) , rollerskate, go swimming, etc…..Using the ab lounge is not going to get you anywhere because it isn’t fun and it isn’t cardiovascular exercise, so it doesn’t burn a lot of calories. Not that the ab lounge is a bad thing, it will help build up your stomach muscles, but wont eliminate any fat on your stomach. It you really want to commit to losing weight I would recommend joining a gym. Do you have any friends that weight train? Lifting weights on a regular basis builds muscle (which is very easy for you do do, being a 15 year old guy) and the more muscle you develop the more calories you burn. I found that I actually like lifting weights, I somewhat look forward to it, whereas running, I do, but I don’t like it so much. Your metabolism will increase as you become more active, burning more calories. Good luck, and try to do what makes you feel good.
How do i lose weight easily with Asthma?
I’m a 14 Year old Girl with Asthma, so its very difficult to exercise. An ideas on how i can lose weight fast with Minimum exercise?
weight loss cardiff answers:
You don’t need to exercise to lose fat. All you need to do is eat a proper and varied diet of wholsome and nutritious foods while keeping your daily caloric intake below your daily caloric burn. Check these fitness facts.
• If you consume fewer calories than you burn, you have to lose fat eventually. There are no exceptions to this fact.
• There are only two nonsurgical things we can do to sculpt your body and they are (1) add or lose fat and (2) add or lose muscle. Muscle can only be lost naturally through atrophy.
• A pound of fat will yield about 3500 calories (Kcal) of energy.
• An average person must run or walk about 5 miles (8 km) every day to burn one pound of fat per week assuming their diet allows it.
• An average person must run or walk about 350 miles (563 km) to burn 10 pounds and their diet must allow it. If they walk 350 miles (13.4 marathons) at 3mph it will take them 117 hours or about three full 40 hour work weeks to burn 10 pounds of fat.
• If an average person consumes 500 calories per day less than they burn, they will lose about a pound a week with no extra time or physical effort required.
•Running does not burn any more fat than walking as long as the distance remains the same.
• It does not matter if a person runs or walks a given distance…they will burn the same number of calories. Calories are energy and energy expenditure is not time dependent. How fast a person runs has nothing to do with how many calories they burn. Only the distance determines the calories burned.
• There is no exercise which will remove fat from a particular place on the body. Your body (genetics) determines where you lose fat, not you nor your diet nor your exercise. Spot fat removal by diet or exercise is a myth which is why people spend so much money on liposuction.
• It is not necessary to do “cardio” to burn fat. Cardio is aerobic exercise while maintaining a heart rate of 80% of max or more which is used to maintain cardio-vascular fitness. You can burn fat in your sleep.
• It doesn’t matter how hard or how long you exercise, you will not lose any fat if you eat too much. You can always eat more calories than you can burn. When it comes to burning fat, diet always trumps exercise.
• There are no supplements which will make your body burn fat. Only you can do that with diet control.
Here’s how to lose fat.
Trying to burn fat without counting calories is like driving while wearing a blindfold. You know what you’re doing but you can’t see the hazards. You’re going to have to count and track calories if you want to burn fat in the most efficient way. Here’s how.
• Go here http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/ and calculate your BMR.
• Go here http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/harris-benedict-equation/ and multiple your BMR by the appropriate number for your activity level to get your daily burn rate or the number of calories you burn per day. For example, if you are “lightly active”, multiply your BMR by 1.375 or 1.725 if you are “very active”.
• Subtract 500 calories to burn one pound of fat per week or 1000 calories to burn two pounds of fat per week. Don’t try to burn faster than 2 pounds per week.
• Use the following macronutrient ratios for your daily burn: 55% calories from carbs, 20% calories from fat, and 25% calories from protein.
If you do the above, you will burn fat as long as nothing changes such as your activity level or your metabolic rate or weight. As you lose weight, you will need to recalculate you BMR because it is weight dependent.
If you want a website to do all the math for you, make it easy for you to look up the calories for your foods, track your intake, and provide you with a helpful discussion forum of fat burners like you, go here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ and sign up for your own free fitness account.
It takes a little bit of effort to understand the above and to make the necessary dietary changes but it will serve you well for the rest of your life by helping you habituate smart eating habits. That’s important because keeping your weight under control only gets harder as you get older.
Be sure to bookmark this website –> http://teenshealth.org/teen/ and use it often. It is an excellent resource for information about your growing and changing body. Be careful you don’t lose too much fat and check out this webpage –> http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_mind/body_image/body_image_problem.html
Here are the only two website you need to lose fat.
A MUST FOR DIETERS http://www.freedieting.com/
BEST DIET TOOL ON THE WEB http://www.myfitnesspal.com/
Good luck and good health!!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers