How Do I Lose Weight Fast?HHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP?
Im 13 And I Want To Lose Weight Fast!!!! Before School Starts…… Any Ideas???
weight loss cardiff answers:
Losing weight fast is never a good idea. A healthy weight lost is about 1 to 2 pounds a week. If you want to lose weight safely, make sure you are eating healthy. Drink plenty of water. Go to bed at a good time, and sleep for eight hours. Run at least twice a week, for as long as you can go. Cut out junk food, and spend less time sitting down. Before long, you’ll start to lose weight. Word of advice, if you lose that weight too fast, extreme weight lose, you could damage your colon, heart, and other important organs. But if you follow what I said, you’ll get thinner.
Whats the best way to lose weight?
Trying to lose weight not working
weight loss cardiff answers:
If you want to lose weight and build muscle, it will not work because muscle weighs more than fat. So, even though your weight might be staying the same or even going up slightly, if your body fat percentage is dropping, then you’re doing something right.
1) Start by examining what you eat. Do you eat dessert frequently? Do you eat a lot of unhealthy snacks? Do you skip breakfast? What do you usually drink with your meals?
2) Make healthier dessert choices. If you’re craving something cold and sweet, reach for a low-calorie popsicle rather than scooping out that bowl of ice cream. Or choose fresh fruit.
3) Then begin eliminating soda, sweet tea, powerade, gatorade, even fruit juices. These all have at least 50-100 calories per 8 oz glass, and many dinner-sized glasses are closer to 16 oz than 8 oz. Stick to water, fat-free milk, green tea, or coffee. Remember that adding cream or sugar adds calories.
4) Clean up your snacks. Believe it or not, it’s ok to have a healthy snack in between meals–eating more often helps boost your metabolism which means you burn more calories. Try snacking on fresh veggies and fruits.
5) Finally, reduce the number of carbs you eat. Your body simply cannot process many carbs, so everything that we do not immediately burn off turns into fat. There are enough carbs in fruits, nuts, beans, and dairy products to fully supply our body with all the carbs we need unless it is immediately before or after a workout. So cut down on the rice, potatoes, pasta, macaroni, and breads. When you do eat carbs, make sure they are whole grain.
6) Get active! At 200 lbs body weight you burn about 130 calories per hour sitting at the computer. If you spent that hour outside shooting basketball hoops with a friend, you would burn closer to 275 calories. If you spend that hour at the gym sweating profusely at the elliptical trainer, expect to burn closer to 900 calories.
Breakfast: 2-egg omelet with tomato and bell pepper and onion; peach; cup of coffee with cream and sugar.
Mid-morning snack: 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese with a few grapes; 2 tsp. Sunflower seeds.
Lunch: chicken salad wrap; salad with fat-free dressing; cup of fat-free milk
Pre-workout snack: low-fat cup of yogurt; banana
Dinner: whole-grain rice with grilled chicken; steamed veggies
Pre-bed snack: SMALL amount of nuts; fruit; cup of fat-free milk
The recipe for the meals/snacks is simple: pick a source of lean protein (chicken, fish, lean beef, low-fat dairy products, etc.) and then load up on the veggies and fruits; eat carbs POST WORKOUT only.
Also make sure that you drink plenty of water throughout the day, and at least a cup of water with each meal.
A few more tips to help:
-Eat 1 tsp of cinnamon in the morning. Cinnamon promotes sugar metabolism.
-Eat 1 tbsp. Of tabasco sauce. The capsacin in tabasco sauce boosts your metabolism by about 20-30% for the next 2 hours.
-If you lift weights, do it in the morning. After you lift weights, your muscles must repair themselves, so your metabolism is boosted as your body tries to repair and rebuild itself.
-The colder the water you drink, the more calories your body has to burn warming it up to your body’s temperature.
-Stand up for 10 minutes every hour while at work. This can result easily in burning 20 more calories per hour. Over the course of a 40-hour work week, that totals 800 additional calories burned for that week..and you get paid for it!
-Drink one cool, tall glass of water immediately before you eat. This fills you up so you eat less calories.
-It’s ok if you slip up on your diet every now and then. Allow yourself a LITTLE splurge now and then, but make sure you stick to your diet plan and burn it off later.
-Don’t expect to see immediate results–aim for about 2-3 lbs. Loss per week, or about .5% body fat loss per week.
-Avoid crash-dieting–you will only gain the weight right back when you stop crashing. Plus, it’s dangerous.
-Don’t try to cut too many calories. Aim to cut around 500 calories per day, and supplement it with additional cardio.
-Eat nearly the same thing for 2 weeks. It will teach you to see food for what it is–fuel for your body–and will help reduce cravings. After 2 weeks, you can switch it up, and stick to the new foods for 2 weeks.
-Avoid alcohol and soda, even “lite” beers and “diet” sodas.
-Additional calories can be cut by forgoing butter on your dinner roll, extra salad dressing on your salad, extra cream/sugar in your coffee/tea, etc.
What do you recommend to lose weight, As in diet, exercise?
weight loss cardiff answers:
Easiest way to lose weight fast and safely is to cut your calorie intake by eating more on fiber, fruits and vegetables. You’ll feel full with fewer calories on them. Fruits, vegetables and fibers are packed with nutrients but less on calories.
I lost 10 pounds in just 2 months using these tips.
Here are Tips to help speed up your metabolism plus help you lose weight without being miserable. They worked for me =)
“Taking the time to relax and savor food increases calorie and fat-burning power by up to 30%”, mainstains Marc David, author of The Slow Down Diet( Healing Arts Press, 2005).
The reason: Savoring stimulates the cephalic phase digestive response, or “brain phase” of digestion, which then sets up a slimming chain of events. First, it signals the hypothalamus, the brain’s emotion-and-appetite-control center, to trigger the release of the metabolism-reviving thyroid hormone and the pleasure neurochemical cholecystokinin (CCK). In turn, CCK hinders production of the stress hormone cortisol, a known cause of fat accumulation.
1. Outsmart Snack Attacks for 4 hours and Lose Weight
Savoring Berries can oustmart snack attacks for 4 hours and help you shed 5% of your body weight in 6 months. The credit goes to dozens of blood sugar stabilizing antioxidants. Bluberries are so packed with them, just a half cup daily can boost your blood levels by 100%.
2. Fill up on Fiber and Lose Weight Fast
Fill up on Fiber – Foods rich in fiber will make you feel satisfied and help curb your appetite, helping you to lose weight fast and safely – so make sure to pack your diet with fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
3. Boost fat-burning metabolic rate by 50% by sipping coffee
Sipping coffee before a meal can supress appetite by 35%, plus boost fat-burning metabolic rate by 50%, according to extensive research at Vanderbilt University in Nashville. The study-proven dose : 250 mg of caffeine daily, taken either in supplement form or by sipping to cups of coffee or 4 cups of tea.
4. Lose Weight just by eating Yogurt
Yogurt is a calcium-rich food. Research links calcium with lower cortisol production, and it has been proven that women who increase they’re intake lose up to 40% more weight than calcium avoiders.
Plus Yogurt has live microorganisms which helps proper digetion and absorption of nutrients we take. Make sure to get yogurts that says “with live microorganisms in labels/packages”.
5. Try this Hunger-Taming Trick
Cut fat and you’ll cut cravings. Consuming a high-fat diet may supress your body’s natural satiety signals, according to a new study from Pennsylvania State University. Animals who’d been consuming a diet rich in fat ended up eating 40% more of a high-calorie snack than those on average diets. Keep your fat intake to less than 30% of total calories.
6. Feel full on less food.
Apples are rich in pectin, a soluble fiber that slows the digestive process, so you’ll feel full on less food.The result: You’ll eat just enough food to make you happy, reducing calorie intake.
7. Studies suggest people pursuing a healthy weight could lose more weight and burn more fat by including 24 ounces a day of low fat or fat-free milk in their reduced-calorie diet, instead of 8 ounces or less.
8. Speed fat burn with Cranberries.
The ascorbic acid in cranberries helps thin liver bile, making it easier for the organ to emulsify fat so so it can be quickly flushed out of the system rather than stored in cells.
9. Boost your protein intake and lose almost a pound a week without hunger.
You can try protein smoothies. Packed with nutrients and low in calories, smoothies are a fast, easy and great tasting way to achieve good health.
You can find a wide collection of healthy fruit smoothies at : http://fruitsmoothierecipe.bravehost.com
By boosting your protein intake from the typical 15% of total calories to 30%, you may be able to cut your daily calorie intake by 440-enough to lose almost a pound a week without hunger, according to a recent University of Washigton study. “A high-protein diet appears to fool the brain into thinking you’ve eaten more than you have,” says the study’s lead author, Scott Weigle, M.D., a professor of endocrinology at the University of Washington School of Medicine. Stick with lean protein rather than high-fat, artery clogging meat and dairy products. For breakfast, use low-fat milk instead of water in your oatmeal and sprinkle nuts on top. Eat plenty of beans, fish and skinless chicken breast.
10. To counteract a binge, keep your body’s fat-burning furnace running on full blast by drinking Green Tea.
Green Tea contains caffeine and the antioxidant epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) , which is proven to boost metabolic rate. In fact, in a recent 3 month study, participants who took Green Tea extract lost 4.6% of their body weight without changing their diet. To get the benefit, drink at least 3 cups a day.
Whenever I ate too much, I just drink green tea and I don’t have to worry gaining weight.
11. Speed weight loss and double energy levels by eating Coconuts.
This tropical treats contain medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs), a unique fat that is shuttled straight to the liver and immediately burned for fuel. Research shows this little detour revs metabolic rate by up to 50%, speeding weight loss and doubling energy levels
Plus my favorite tip : Before you eat, drink a glass of water. This will help you feel fuller without additional calories (water has no calories). And Satisfy sweet cravings and keep your stomach full longer by eating all-natural fruits.
More of these Fast Weight Loss Tips Safely from:
http://www.medicalfactsandfallacy.bravehost.com/healthy_eating5.html – great tips really
Powered by Yahoo! Answers